I didn't take much of my vacation time this year, so I'm left with thirteen days of vacation to take in December. In an effort to make the most of this bounty of time off, I made a list of things to do. Thanks to Jamie for suggesting I make a list after patiently enduring my first couple brainstorming sessions.
Here's the list in no particular order:
- Triumphant return to homebrewing - Brew an American Pale Ale. Cascade hops and more Cascade hops.
- "Fixing a hole where the rain gets in..." - Patch a couple small leaks in the garage roof.
- No clever way to say it - Rake some leaves.
- Dining reconnaissance at Stella Sola - One of the few local restaurants I haven't tried yet.
- Mini "Into the Wild" camping trip - Solo camping for a few days with my guitar and mountain bike. Maybe Huntsville State Park.
- These are the (An)droids you're looking for - Finally finish developing the Android application I've been working on sporadically over the past several months.
- Save me from my phone, Phone - Build a Windows Phone 7 equivalent of my Android application. Given the far superior development tools available for WP7, this should be a much quicker build than the Android app.
- Eat, drink, and be merry - Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with family and friends.
- Put the needle on the record - Put on some headphones, lay on the floor, and enjoy my record collection.
- "Take a look, it's in a book..." - Decide which book I want to read next and spend some time turning pages.